Signed in as:
Signed in as:
If your vehicle was impounded by a property owner due to being illegally parked, the following information is important for you to reclaim your vehicle.
1. Click on the 'Go to Eagle Towing' tab to locate us.
2. Our hours of operations are:
Monday - Friday 9am -5pm
All other hours are by appointment only, including an after hour fee of $50.00 (plus all other fees).
3. We accept CASH only.
4. Charges will included:
5. If the vehicle has a recent 'Stolen Vehicle' record, you will need a police release.
* in order to get the police release you will need to contact either :
Gwinnett County Police (770)513-5324
Georgia State Patrol (404)624-6077
City of Lilburn Police Department (770)513-5100
* if the vehicle was towed outside of these areas, they will redirect you*
6. In order to inquire about a vehicle, you will need to have the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) available when you call.
7. The ONLY people that are allowed to view the vehicle are, the owner or Power of Attorney holder. Click the link below to view the proper documentation you will need to release the vehicle:
8. All Repossession Companies must provide:
Letter of Authorization
Hold and Harmless Agreement
Affidavit of Repossession
Copy of Lien and Title information
* all documents NEED to be Notarized *
9. We reserve the right to limit the number of people on the lot.
115 ARCADO RD SW, SUITE A LILBURN, GA 30047
Copyright © 2023 Georgia Eagle Towing - All Rights Reserved.
!!!AUCTION ON APRIL 29TH, 2023 @ 1PM!!!
CALL OR TEXT US FOR MORE INFO AT